ESPN lists Jeff wills as Big Ten Player to Watch

rudy

Reaction score
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/ncfnation/0-5-599/Big-Ten-new-faces-in-the-spotlight-this-spring.html

Minnesota tackle Jeff Wills -- As the Gophers resurrect the power run game this spring, Wills should play a key role on a line that struggled for much of last season. Coming from the same junior college that produced Bryant McKinnie, Wills has excellent size (6-7, 350) and will compete for a starting position right away. "He may be one of the biggest humans I've ever been around," head coach Tim Brewster said of Wills.

I really hope the combination of him, Carufel, Tim Davis, and S&C of the other vets makes our line better next year.

It will be difficult not to watch him. Gophersports.com recruiting article has him 6-7 and 375lb. I hope he has adequate agility and quickness. I am guessing Brewster will have him on slim fast and have him shed about 40 or so.

his vid was pretty impressive. He got down field, was able to fling his body at will. I don't know if he has a 40 time but I bet it does pretty well against other big guys. Not that a 40 time is important for a big guy. I think we assume he's not athletic because of his size, but he's fine. It's a good pick up.

Top Bottom