ESPN: Like father, like son: LaVar Arrington II to Penn State

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Whenever I hear LaVar’s name I think of Dan Nystrom.

Per ESPN:

Outside linebacker LaVar Arrington II, the son of former Penn State All-American and seven-year NFL veteran LaVar Arrington, announced his commitment to the Nittany Lions on Thursday.

Arrington II hails from Covina, California, and is a two-way standout at Charter Oak High School where he totaled 65 tackles and 12 sacks during his junior season last fall. The 6-foot-2, 210-pound defender held offers from the likes of Michigan, Washington and Colorado, and commits to his father's alma mater following spring visits to Penn State, Tennessee and UCLA.

Go Gophers!!

Academically probably couldn't get into Nebraska or NDSU.😊

Last edited:

No matter how you phrase it, I don't know why someone would get the impression that Jr. wouldn't be able to get into NDSU.

Pretty obvious that the shot was at the fans of Nebraska and NDSU, not Arrington. Sorry you were offended.

Pretty obvious that the shot was at the fans of Nebraska and NDSU, not Arrington. Sorry you were offended.
Wasn't offended. Just puzzled.

$100 says he tries the thing where his dad jumped over the LoS at some point in his Penn State career if he doesn't transfer after year 1.

You are not wrong. It is ok to say he sounds intelligent.
Well spoken and intelligent are two different things... Someone can sound well spoken but not be all that intelligent. I would say more evidence would be needed for that conclusion. Just my 🪙🪙

Top Bottom