ESPN game day

Reaction score
at USC? What a joke, the stadium is miles away from USC campus and aren't they on a two year "cheater ban"? Better to have chosen a better game.

It amazes me how Nebraska & Missouri did not make Gameday this week...

Yeah, I would have picked the Mizz-Neb game.

I think they are there for the juxtaposition of being at USC, and having USC be such an underdog.

The LA Coliseum, USC, the LA Sports Arena, and Exposition Park are all in one giant walled compound on the 110 and Figueroa Street in the middle of south central LA. Inside the walls, it's a very nice campus. Outside the walls are a crawling cesspool of waste and sprawl seen in few other places in America.

It amazes me how Nebraska & Missouri did not make Gameday this week...

They were at Mizzou-Oklahoma last week.

This is more about Oregon than USC. This is probably the final time they can get to an Oregon game. The Oregon-AZ game is on a Friday, so no Gameday there.

please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the gameday crew and the ABC game of the week have been at debacles for the #1 team the last three weeks. So they're at USC this week with the #1 team again.

please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the gameday crew and the ABC game of the week have been at debacles for the #1 team the last three weeks. So they're at USC this week with the #1 team again.

What's comical is all 3 have lost...

Can you imagine the environment tonight if we could land a Gameday? I fully expect this will never happen, but wow would it be exciting.

Top Bottom