ESPN forgets that the Gophers exist

For what it's worth - I called the ESPN customer care phone # this morning. Spoke w/a nice guy who said that he wrote down my comments and would pass it along to the right people...... Checking now at 4:30, it's been corrected.

I think the AP should redo the rankings for this week. We'll be ranked at least #13 now!

For what it's worth - I called the ESPN customer care phone # this morning. Spoke w/a nice guy who said that he wrote down my comments and would pass it along to the right people...... Checking now at 4:30, it's been corrected.

False. ESPN's Big Ten standings still show us squarely in 6th place at 3-3, 14-4 overall.

Wow --

ESPN at least now shows the game/score but they haven't updated the standings, you're right, along with the total wins/losses. Gophersports.com finally has the correct score as well. Baby steps I guess - embarrassing to say the least. Maybe our national nightmare isn't over :)

I don't give a f### what other people say as long as I know the truth, and the truth is that the Gophers beat Michigan at Crisler Arena on Saturday Night by a score of 69-64 putting our record at 15-4/4-3. And Evan Turner did NOT play this time.

Well, iCard because ap rank, like it or not, affects perceptions which impacts seeding.

ESPN sux

Welcome kal,
Thank you for contacting ESPN Customer Care. We will be with you in just a moment.

Corey: Hello. How can I help you today?

kal: FYI - The Minnesota Gopher College Basketball record is wrong on ESPN's website (the site has not credited Minnesota with its most recent win from a few days ago)

Corey: We are aware of the issue with the stats and records from the game you are referring to.

kal: Thanks, why has it not been updated?

Corey: Unfortunately I do not have that information.

kal: Ok, if you check out fan board like this:

kal: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=26483

kal: you will notice that it is alienating gopher fans

kal: Have a good night...

Corey: Have a great day. Let us know if you have any future questions.

Gophers finish off Michigan just in time for Northwestern,
ESPN has the correct record now - sorry if already posted.

Top Bottom