ESPN Article -- Sam Maresh

That's a great article

that is fantastic - Adam did a nice job there

Great stuff...thanks for posting.

Rittenberg has done an awesome job at ESPN covering the BT.

The number of articles on Maresh's road to The U are numerous and endless...yet all important and impressive. Sam has already overcome more than hopefully most of us will ever have to. Anything he accomplishes on the field from here on out is secondary, but I have a feeling it will still be significant!

Go Gophers!!

"So hopefully after I'm done with the NFL," a smiling Maresh said, "I'll get the mechanical one in there, and I'll be all set."

gotta love this guy. Great attitude

Man, I love reading Adam. He is simply one of the best sports writers I've ever read.

Man, I love reading Adam. He is simply one of the best sports writers I've ever read.
I have thoroughly enjoyed his blog since ESPN introduced it last year. He gives all the teams pretty balanced coverage and itsn't a homer for anyone, his coverage strikes me as very professional in that aspect.

Amazing article. Is it bad that Sam is already one of my favorite Gopher's of all-time???

I can't wait to see Sam run out leading the team when they play their first game at TCF. What an inspiration!! Keep the faith Sam, go Gophers!!!:party:

Top Bottom