ESPN Article on Dahlman

how do they have that whole article and make it sound like he is the only guy on the team? Diggs and Rundles help him out a little bit.

Great article

"If anyone has gotten the complete college experience, it's this guy," said Young, who long ago was a student-teacher himself. "This is the way it's supposed to be. He'll work his brains out.
Its not just about who he is as a BB player, but who he is as an athlete, young man, scholar and teacher, and the kind of contribution being a whole person can be. Thanks for posting it - it is a refreshing reminder that a student athletes do exist.

how do they have that whole article and make it sound like he is the only guy on the team? Diggs and Rundles help him out a little bit.

I'm sure you've read some of these human interest articles before. This wasn't a story about Wofford basketball. It was about Noah Dahlman. However, since the writer mentioned that the coach had never been to Minnesota, I do think it would have been interesting and relevant to note that a few other Minnesotans moved out there after Dahlman.

It's a great story. I wonder if either Dahlman would trade places with the other. My guess is no.

Anyone have any idea what happened to his little brother Jonah? Also is the Zach on the Braham roster another sibling?

Jonah is at scholastica and yes zach is on the varsity roster

Top Bottom