ESPN announcers in PU game didn't bring up SEC 0-5 in bowl games once that I heard

1-4 during the game not 1-5, South Carolina won today. They are now 1-5 with the Tennessee loss

because by kickoff SEC was 1-4

I’ve heard the announcers discuss their poor showing.

Nice catch. You probably won't see that graphic much until they get a couple more wins 😂 Meanwhile the B1G with a great shot to get to 4-0 with MSU and 5-0 after Wisconsin later.

They did imply a few times ACC ref crew was unfair to Vols.

Saw something similar on ESPN earlier today. They had a graphic showing the Bowl Record by Conference. There was the SEC at the bottom at 0-4. They started with the AA at the top and read down the list. They didn't read the SEC record and cutaway before it became too obvious. 😊

Last edited:

Nice catch. You probably won't see that graphic much until they get a couple more wins 😂 Meanwhile the B1G with a great shot to get to 4-0 with MSU and 5-0 after Wisconsin later.
MSU blows

North Carolina started the season ranked #10 in the AP poll. Didn't follow them this year, at all, but clearly something did not work out as expected.

I suppose the same could be said of Iowa State #7 and Indiana #17. As well as others, every year.

North Carolina started the season ranked #10 in the AP poll. Didn't follow them this year, at all, but clearly something did not work out as expected.

I suppose the same could be said of Iowa State #7 and Indiana #17. As well as others, every year.

College sports would be more fair if rankings were postponed until week 3.

Top Bottom