Eric Stephens

GopherLady

Reaction score
Just had a nice run for Texas Tech. I haven't kept up with him, or Texas Tech for that matter - how has he done this season? He would have been a great addition for our running game.

Edit - just looked him up 2 TD, and 232 yards this year. Looks like he started to get more playing time towards the end of the year.

He's been OK. Splits time with another freshman backing up the starter. He'd have helped the Gophers, but not nearly the "one that got away" that LaMichael James was.

He's been OK. Splits time with another freshman backing up the starter. He'd have helped the Gophers, but not nearly the "one that got away" that LaMichael James was.

I'm afraid with our Offensive Line and awful coaching staff, we could line our backfield with NFL Pro Bowl caliber running backs and still average about 3 yards a carry.

We need a new coaching staff, a new scheme and then we'll be on our way....

Sadly, Maturi won't make this happen as he put all his chips in the pot and has to open Brewster can hit an inside flush on the river in year 4.

Just fumbled away the 2nd half kickoff. Great opportunity for Sparty to seize momentum.

I'm afraid with our Offensive Line and awful coaching staff, we could line our backfield with NFL Pro Bowl caliber running backs and still average about 3 yards a carry.

We need a new coaching staff, a new scheme and then we'll be on our way....

Sadly, Maturi won't make this happen as he put all his chips in the pot and has to open Brewster can hit an inside flush on the river in year 4.

Inside flush? You and I need to play some cards if you ever make it down to Texas.

Top Bottom