Eric Lair Quick Interview

parsons130

Reaction score

Talking to Russian girls is not the kind of add that I feel comfortable with at work. (Heads up to those who are at work that might click on the link.)

Talking to Russian girls is not the kind of add that I feel comfortable with at work. (Heads up to those who are at work that might click on the link.)

The beauty of firefox, I have no clue what you're talking about and I read the entire article.

@oneoldgopher - That is the full interview, hence "quick" meaning short

@monk10 - Please contact support "contact us" if you have an issue with inappropriate ads. I don't know how this could happen as no adult type ads are allowed, and ads are from site related content and what you have recently searched.

@oneoldgopher - That is the full interview, hence "quick" meaning short

@monk10 - Please contact support "contact us" if you have an issue with inappropriate ads. I don't know how this could happen as no adult type ads are allowed, and ads are from site related content and what you have recently searched.

You must not mean only short, but meaningless as well. Nothing was asked and nothing was really answered. Doesn't even qualify as a puff piece. Why even post it?

You must not mean only short, but meaningless as well. Nothing was asked and nothing was really answered. Doesn't even qualify as a puff piece. Why even post it?

What the hell's your problem?

Is it bad to post it or something? I am sure some people are interested in Eric Lair. It's not like we can control the length of the response and what type of response we will get back from a player.

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

I thought it was informative. Keep posting Parsons.

I thought it was informative. Keep posting Parsons.

You threatening my bro! Don't do it man. Don't pull that trigger. Easy now. He merely has high expectations of journalists, bloggers, etc. He might have had a bit too much sugar. He gets real crazy and grumpy with too much sugar.

May wit and wisdom spread across this board like a plague on the land. I'll take mine extra large, grande pustular, thank you very much with a side of buckshot, please.

I'm pretty sure this website (among others) checks your cookies/browsing history and matches ads to that. I received ads from camping websites, as I've recently been making some gear purchases. So...not sure what was in your history that brought that up!

Top Bottom