Equipment Sale Tips?

Just got back from the sale (noon-1 PM window) and it was AWESOME. Highly recommend going if you're in the market for Gopher gear.

There were tons of options in all sizes and we absolutely loaded up. Great cheap pricing too.

Just got back from the sale (noon-1 PM window) and it was AWESOME. Highly recommend going if you're in the market for Gopher gear.

There were tons of options in all sizes and we absolutely loaded up. Great cheap pricing too.

Agreed. I bought far more than I expected. All nice Nike stuff...5 pairs of shorts, 3 sweatpants and a long sleeve workout shirt for $75.

Should have bought more ha!

I managed to snag the 10-11 time slot. Limiting the number of people there and making it tied to GopherScore was way better than usual. Much more relaxed and I didn’t notice any hoarders grabbing everything they could. When I was there, there were maybe 12 current era football jerseys and 4 hockey jerseys. Kicking myself I didn’t grab one. As mentioned, they were a bit spendy at $150 per tho.

I was there in the 3 pm slot and the only jerseys left were volleyball. Overall, there was still a good selection of shoes , shorts, shirts , pants and jackets. I missed getting some bags like in previous years.

Top Bottom