Enough is Enough

I can't believe Leidner led us to another win!?! Ridiculous!

All three would've been behind Woli if the WRs didn't collide, jayzuz football isn't
that hard, get off Leidner's rump for one second.

Thanks. I don't know why it is so hard to understand. It was a crossing route and he threw it to the open spot where one of the receivers was supposed to be.

Yes, Leidner has been inconsistent - even within games. he threw a couple of really nice deep balls for completions on Saturday, and then he can turn around and miss on what seems like an easier route.

But, for all the people who love to blame Leidner for all the team's faults - let's see what happens next year. Will Croft, Rhoda or Green step in and be world-beaters from Day 1? I would bet against it. whoever winds up as the starting QB next year is going to have a learning curve. It will be interesting to watch the comments next year on the QB position.

This x 2

What's more troubling to me are the numerous illegal formation penalties we are getting this year.

No excuses to have this many formation and false starts. Mitch is never going to be an above average passer, but with the Gophers slow receivers and a one read passer ,things are never going to be good on offense this year. Leidner doesn't have the skills to elevate this program, and beyond tailbacks there isn't much else. The islanders are getting small in number. Gophers never recruit good Qb's. This wasn't supposed to be the guy anyways,he has done well 4 a guy that isn't the,most gifted passer, that has had poor Oline play his whole career. I don't fault him 4 the pick six, that was lurch running into Woli.

Top Bottom