End of teams exiting ACC for foreseable future?

Wow, that kind of sounds like the imaginary agreement I supposedly signed without knowing before I got married to my now ex-wife.

This is great,, we need more conferences to do this... need to stop teams from shifting from conference to conference.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Big 10, 12, PAC 16 and SEC decide that they don't want to share the fb money anymore and start their own football league. Stick it to the ACC and ND.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Big 10, 12, PAC 16 and SEC decide that they don't want to share the fb money anymore and start their own football league. Stick it to the ACC and ND.

I'd go with sad more than funny. I already feel bad enough for the Cincinnatis and Boise States of the world without having the big kids shut them and their fans out of the picture entirely for the sake of a few extra dollars.

Never happen. The Pope would get involved at that point. You know, plague and pestilence in Ann Arbor and Tuscaloosa.

Big deal. Contracts were written to be amended and broken.

Top Bottom