Empty Stadium

TCF will be a little harder to take the field on then the open air livestock barn you call Kinnick Statium. There are few people in sec 105 I'd love to see you try and get by as you attempt to take the field.

Section 105: TCF's Bank Stadium's chastity belt.

wow...we've gotten to this. I am going to be there with my family and two kids to watch a good big ten football game and then leave. However, I doubt this section you speak of will stick around to the end, should have a 30 point lead by half time. I expect no less then 12 trick plays against the hawks at TCF this year

Great, so you have kids. Can't wait till they are old enough to be trolls on a Gopher website. Oh, it won't be a good Big Ten football game by the way-we already know that.

Great, so you have kids. Can't wait till they are old enough to be trolls on a Gopher website. Oh, it won't be a good Big Ten football game by the way-we already know that.

Well, his wife has kids at least...

How is the gopher offense going to come up with 12 trick plays, that seems a little to creative. Maybe running to the left will count as one.

It's a weird Minnesota thing. At other schools' message boards, opposing fans are expected to act like guests. Not here, it's a red carpet policy.

He was banned not that long ago. It must have been a temporary ban. He's quickly shown it should have been permanent.

Edit: Never mind, he has been banned again. Thank you G'Hole staff.

Sure hope TCF isnt as empty as it was yesterday when the hawks come to town to break in Kinnick North AND for a trip to the rose bowl, it's gonna be U...G...L...Y....

Ahhh...are you coming? You like to run your mouth...?

Last year SDSU beat UNI, and the Gophers beat SDSU. I can play train connections too.

And in 2008, we beat Illinois, who beat Iowa, who beat South Carolina, who beat Mississippi, who beat Florida. Suck it, Tebow.

How could an adult man go-on living after being banned on a rival message board during a 1-win season. I don't get it. Clearly some people have deep, dark personal issues.

Hey guys, some of you do it too so this anti-social behavior is completely appropriate. Now watch as I try to grasp at some kind of meaning in my empty life by lording the relative superiority of the group of 18 - 24 year old kids I favor over the group of 18 - 24 year old kids you favor, neither of whom care a whit about either of us.

:clap:
This is my favorite post ever.

No way those Iowegian fans are ever getting onto TCF field. We may get our butts kicked on the football field but I think the die hard gopher fans, including myself, will do anything and everything to never allow those PIGS onto our field.

There will be no goal posts to tear down, don't the goal posts collapse at the end of the games now??

iowa is not going to the rose bowl. They lost to sconnie and they will lose to osu and maybe another team. rickey is an average qb on average team.

wow...we've gotten to this. I am going to be there with my family and two kids to watch a good big ten football game and then leave. However, I doubt this section you speak of will stick around to the end, should have a 30 point lead by half time. I expect no less then 12 trick plays against the hawks at TCF this year

Does your two kids know what you do after midnight? I'm sure they wouldn't be embarrased at all. "Oh yeah, well my dad is a big hawkeye fan so he goes on Gopher message boards all day and poops out of his mouth.....isn't he awesome!"

iowa is not going to the rose bowl. They lost to sconnie and they will lose to osu and maybe another team. rickey is an average qb on average team.

Haha yeah the average Iowa Hawkeye Football team that just slaughtered #5 Michigan State by 31 points. Ricky Stanzi is 2nd in the nation in Passing Efficiency and has 19 TD 2 ints. Iowa may not go to the Rose Bowl but it is quite probable that the Hawks will end with 9-10 wins and play in a solid bowl game against an SEC opponent. Iowa may lose more games this season, but Stanzi is easily one of the top QBs in the Big10 and has equal numbers to Kellen Moore at BSU.

Haha yeah the average Iowa Hawkeye Football team that just slaughtered #5 Michigan State by 31 points. Ricky Stanzi is 2nd in the nation in Passing Efficiency and has 19 TD 2 ints. Iowa may not go to the Rose Bowl but it is quite probable that the Hawks will end with 9-10 wins and play in a solid bowl game against an SEC opponent. Iowa may lose more games this season, but Stanzi is easily one of the top QBs in the Big10 and has equal numbers to Kellen Moore at BSU.

Iowa is very good. They won't go to the Rose Bowl or another BCS game but they will play in a good bowl game and have a very solid season.

Go celebrate amongst yourselves. At least Badger fans have had enough respect to not troll around here lately.

Iowa is very good. They won't go to the Rose Bowl or another BCS game but they will play in a good bowl game and have a very solid season.

Go celebrate amongst yourselves. At least Badger fans have had enough respect to not troll around here lately.

I am usually respectful of the Gophers on this MB and have tried to be fair in my analysis but some of the ignorance needed to be corrected in this situation. Ricky Stanzi has been much more than average this season and Iowa still has a relatively decent shot at the Rose Bowl. While I agree, Iowa will probably be playing in Outback or Capital One, I would still argue that a 9-10 win season is better than average.

I am usually respectful of the Gophers on this MB and have tried to be fair in my analysis but some of the ignorance needed to be corrected in this situation. Ricky Stanzi has been much more than average this season and Iowa still has a relatively decent shot at the Rose Bowl. While I agree, Iowa will probably be playing in Outback or Capital One, I would still argue that a 9-10 win season is better than average.

Of course it is better than average, that is why I said that IA is having a very good season. If things break in favor of IA they can still have a great season, but I won't elevate a non-BCS season above 'very good' when you are coming off of a BCS bowl win.

I am usually respectful of the Gophers on this MB and have tried to be fair in my analysis but some of the ignorance needed to be corrected in this situation.

Did it need to be corrected? I mean, did it really?

You have been very respectful on this board and I appreciate that. But don't act like some sort of missionary coming here to show us the way and the light. Some folks on this board hate IA and everything it stands for. They will never, ever compliment IA regardless of the cicrumstance or context. You coming here and "correcting ignorance" isn't going to change that. As long as we do it in our house, what difference does it make to you? Feel free to eviscerate them with fact when they go to IA boards and say the same things; but there's no great, compelling reason for you to talk up your program, right or wrong, when we're wallowing in the detritus of Gopher football.

IA is having a very good season and Stanzi, stat-wise, is having a great one. I'm hoping that will appease you and you'll take your gospel away for awhile.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HC5jsgGpZ1o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HC5jsgGpZ1o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thoughts, PapaHawk21?

Did it need to be corrected? I mean, did it really?

You have been very respectful on this board and I appreciate that. But don't act like some sort of missionary coming here to show us the way and the light. Some folks on this board hate IA and everything it stands for. They will never, ever compliment IA regardless of the cicrumstance or context. You coming here and "correcting ignorance" isn't going to change that. As long as we do it in our house, what difference does it make to you? Feel free to eviscerate them with fact when they go to IA boards and say the same things; but there's no great, compelling reason for you to talk up your program, right or wrong, when we're wallowing in the detritus of Gopher football.

IA is having a very good season and Stanzi, stat-wise, is having a great one. I'm hoping that will appease you and you'll take your gospel away for awhile.

I was criticizing the comments of the individuals I quoted in my replies. This was not a criticism of you in particular. Your point is duly noted and I apologize if I acted like a "missionary."

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HC5jsgGpZ1o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HC5jsgGpZ1o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thoughts, PapaHawk21?

I'll tell you my first thought: Is that video for real?

Thoughts, PapaHawk21?

Funny haha.

Top Bottom