Emmit Johnson

manny77

Reaction score
Just read he is cities player of the year but no offer from gophers. Anyone seen him?Does he have any major offers? Seems we could do worse.

Just read he is cities player of the year but no offer from gophers. Anyone seen him?Does he have any major offers? Seems we could do worse.
According to 247 he has no power 5 offer. Mostly MAC and FCS.

Dassel-Cokato also has a stud back going to Montana. Had offers from a few MVC schools and Central Michigan.

He has played a lot of Safety too. Sure wish tge Gophers would recruit Emmit. He is our kind of player, team first guy. They had a late safety offer to Marion Barber III and that worked out pretty well. Johnson he has that IT factor, I'm sure tge coaches know all about him, its a numbers thing at this point.

He has played a lot of Safety too. Sure wish tge Gophers would recruit Emmit. He is our kind of player, team first guy. They had a late safety offer to Marion Barber III and that worked out pretty well. Johnson he has that IT factor, I'm sure tge coaches know all about him, its a numbers thing at this point.
Yep, 20 years ago a late offer worked great. Hard to see how that DOESNT happen again.

I wouldn't mind seeing at least a walk-on opportunity given to him.

Top Bottom