Embarrassing - Come on Man!!

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
I know its a small thing but how embarrassing for the medical staff when they had to use the cart to try and get the injured Northwestern QB off the field Saturday. From it apparently not working correctly to then having to be pushed from the endzone into the tunnel to get off the field. Someone has one job, and I'm sure its to make sure that cart is charged/fueled and ready to work when its needed. Thankfully it wasn't a worse injury or anything life threating where that cart use could have meant minutes and seconds in terms of getting higher care to the player.

Not sure medical staff maintain the cart. Probably facilities. It was working earlier.

If it was life threatening I think they would have used the gurney… the cart is a convenience, not speedy transport.

I know its a small thing but how embarrassing for the medical staff when they had to use the cart to try and get the injured Northwestern QB off the field Saturday. From it apparently not working correctly to then having to be pushed from the endzone into the tunnel to get off the field. Someone has one job, and I'm sure its to make sure that cart is charged/fueled and ready to work when its needed. Thankfully it wasn't a worse injury or anything life threating where that cart use could have meant minutes and seconds in terms of getting higher care to the player.
I think if it was life threatening they would have an ambulance drive onto the field....

For all we know it was the first time it's broken down. Who knows what caused it. Stuff breaks.

Purdue's train was on the field the other day and barely moving...and that's the symbol of their team!

A few drunkards in my section were laughing, not because how silly it was to get pushed off the field...but because, as they said, "Ha! there's electric vehicles for ya!".
I hate to stereotype (actually, I do like to stereotype), but I kinda got the impression that they'd rather see the U's game day medical vehicle look something like this...
f77af7e0754b54228958232b8beddc7c--tow-truck-fire-trucks.jpg

Nitro burning MONSTER Amber Lance!!!

Top Bottom