EJ May

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
looks as though he is visiting this week, CB from AL. Is tamani Carter on campus today? Like the effort on bringing in quick, fast athletes even if they aren't highly regarded.

looks as though he is visiting this week, CB from AL. Is tamani Carter on campus today? Like the effort on bringing in quick, fast athletes even if they aren't highly regarded.

Where did you see this? Carter is on campus through today and it sounds like he would probably take our offer if we decide to make one.

5' 11" and speed. Another Northern Illinois offer.

Carter is on campus through today and it sounds like he would probably take our offer if we decide to make one.

I may be mistaken, but I thought Carter has had a Minnesota offer for months.

I may be mistaken, but I thought Carter has had a Minnesota offer for months.

From what I hear the new staff started recruiting him again just recently. Although Brew did make an offer a while back there was really no contact with him since early Oct, so I think Kill & Co wanted to get comfortable with him before confirming that offer (which they may have done, but didn't sound like it was in stone). Once the new staff got a hold of him they set up the visit quickly. Sounds like if he liked what he saw here that he could committ this week, given the offer is there.

From what I hear the new staff started recruiting him again just recently. Although Brew did make an offer a while back there was really no contact with him since early Oct, so I think Kill & Co wanted to get comfortable with him before confirming that offer (which they may have done, but didn't sound like it was in stone). Once the new staff got a hold of him they set up the visit quickly. Sounds like if he liked what he saw here that he could committ this week, given the offer is there.

Thanks for the info homey.

Looks fast, no major offers, maybe a diamond in the rough...

why didnt we offer May's teammate Cameron Martin? He is bigger and has an offer from Auburn.

Top Bottom