EE

Indi1006

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait until he is gone. It's been four years of hell watching him play basketball For the gophers and it's almost more than I can take.

Put Joey king in that group too. Absolute garbage. Neither one should be playing big 10 ball

He's from Nebraska you know...too bad he didn't play for the Cornholers.

Mo also. Mo can occasionally score, but he's the softest big man in the big ten.

I can understand the take on EE after tonight's mess. He had plenty of veteran company though, especially Hollins and a guy who pretended to be a point guard.

First off, I am going to say that at least Joey works his ass off. He just missed so many bunnies. Mo is soft but is at least a presence.

Elliot is so bad he actually makes those guys look like studs. He is absolutely embarrassing out there. Does nothing good.

If a team is even semi athletic you should be fired for even putting him on the floor. Hes a complete mismatch.

He's certainly frustrating. He should be better than he is. He's like RSIII in that respect, but RSIII had far more talent to begin with.

The last three long shots King put up where terrible! Get a clue......

Saving this thread for later. I remember someone saying the same thing about Austin last season.

I was actually thrilled when he got T'd up tonight. The whiny SOB could've gotten T'd up in literally half of the games he's played in over the past 3+ years. I swear to God just the Mojo that is negative that comes off him is incredible. Worst recruit of Tubby's era no question and he had some dogs.

Saving this thread for later. I remember someone saying the same thing about Austin last season.

lol please. Tell me what you are expecting from Elliot that could make anyone look dumb later on? I'd actually love some reason for optimism.

Austin had talent that he showed throughout 4 years. He was just jekyl and Hyde.

Elliot lost the game for us. Not because of his lazy passes or missed free throws, but rather his big f**** mouth. He's been a whiny little puss for 4 years now and it finally caught up with him. I bet he doesn't even learn his lesson.

Wait till these guys watch game film, they may not eat their Thanksgiving dinner!!

okayyy?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol. Which one of y'all is running that Twitter account?

Grow the f*ck up. Ya, the seniors played like crap but they don't need to be called "dog" and "SOB" by some assh*le hiding behind some monicker on a fan site. A Gopher fan site. Should have known better than to come onto GH tonight.

Yeah no kidding. Really hope none of our players are reading this thread.

Are you kidding me?? Mo, Elliott and Joey are the ones you are going after? Not our two senior guards, one of them having one of one of the worst games of his entire gopher career and the other scoring only 5 points? Joey actually played pretty well. 8 and 9 with a bock.

Mathieu has struggled in both big games... Louisville and St. Johns.

I want the Sophomore Dre Hollins back.

okayyy?

.....You realize that isn't actually him, right? If the tweets weren't obvious enough, the description clearly states that it's not him.

Yes, EE contributed to losing the game, but he didn't repeatedly turn it over and wasn't the only one missing makeable shots. It was an utter second have cave; disappointing, but only game 5 and SJ IS a decent club. Let's see how they play in December and beyond.

okayyy?

I feel bad for whatever idiot started this Twitter

lol please. Tell me what you are expecting from Elliot that could make anyone look dumb later on? I'd actually love some reason for optimism.

Austin had talent that he showed throughout 4 years. He was just jekyl and Hyde.
Last year he had times where he was one of the better Centers in the conference. People on here don't appreciate his defense enough either. If you can't score, fans have you. Same went for Austin at times when he couldn't score, even though he was still an elite defender.

Last year he had times where he was one of the better Centers in the conference. People on here don't appreciate his defense enough either. If you can't score, fans have you. Same went for Austin at times when he couldn't score, even though he was still an elite defender.

Absolutely agree. Fans don't appreciate defense enough. There was a reason EE played as much as he did tonight in spite of his general offensive incompetence.

The Goose had plenty of company for inexcusably bad performances tonight. What really upsets me about EE is that running your mouth is the most avoidable of all basketball mistakes. He made a decision to be an idiot, which is really frustrating. Shut up, quit whining, and play the game. He should focus on his own performance and not the ref's, because that should have given him plenty to worry about tonight.

This board reminds me of the Illinois loss last year or the TCU and Illinois football losses this year.

Haha, I pretty much avoided the football board for a week after the Illinois game. It seems like on the football board they would lament about how much the entire team sucks and how we won't win another game the rest of the year, whereas this thread is just angrily $hitting on individual players.

Also personally, I thought Elliot had a legitimate gripe when he got the technical, that looked like a clean block to me.

Haha, I pretty much avoided the football board for a week after the Illinois game. It seems like on the football board they would lament about how much the entire team sucks and how we won't win another game the rest of the year, whereas this thread is just angrily $hitting on individual players.

Also personally, I thought Elliot had a legitimate gripe when he got the technical, that looked like a clean block to me.

The fact that the ref actually was wrong doesn't make giving the other team two extra free throws any smarter of a decision for EE.

Top Bottom