Eden Prairie Coach

Harder to win at Roseville than some other places. Current wayzata coach was under .500 at Rosemount before being really good for wayzata
Just like his assistant at Wayzata. One goes to Eagan, has a .500 record and parleys that to a HC job at Eastridge. Roseville coach, who was a Wayzata assistant does the same. It’s not X’s and O’s It’s Jimmie’s and Joe’s.

I'll assume the poster meant things like nepotism. That would be a valid thing to call privileged.

Saying any time a white person gets hired for anything is "privilege" is as fake and racist as just plain ol being racist against black people. Exact same thing. I assume that is what you were talking about, and if it was the case then I agree with you. But thinking and hoping that was not the case.
Definitely talking about nepotism but glad to hear that guys response because that’s American. I’m not a Ben apologist but I defend him because a lot of criticism on this board is based on race. The reality is Been has been a D1 assistant for 16 years along with playing Big 10 basketball. At what point is he qualified for a HC job? Meanwhile Pitino is in his 10th year as a HC and it’s not rocket science to figure out why.

It’s not the same clown, and a lot of people all this board feel the same way as you unfortunately… btw when has it ever been a good time to be black in America? I assume you must’ve attended school in Florida.
Name-calling and assuming.... sounds about right. Some people are in belief that living life as a victim is counterproductive. Plenty of successful black people to prove opportunity is there.

Definitely talking about nepotism but glad to hear that guys response because that’s American. I’m not a Ben apologist but I defend him because a lot of criticism on this board is based on race. The reality is Been has been a D1 assistant for 16 years along with playing Big 10 basketball. At what point is he qualified for a HC job? Meanwhile Pitino is in his 10th year as a HC and it’s not rocket science to figure out why.
LOL

A lot of closet racists in here, hope the imbeciles realize you are telling on yourselves. Glad I missed this thread.

I would have forgiven the coach when given the context but situation was untenable given the situation.

Top Bottom