EASports CFB25 Payments to Schools based on AP Poll

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
EA Sports is paying colleges for CFB25 based on a tier system using AP Poll finishes from the past 10 years
Tier 1: $99,875.16
Tier 2: $59,925.09
Tier 3: $39,950.06
Tier 4: $9,987.52

The only reason to share this info is to stir the pot. Even tier 1 money makes 0 difference for a P4 school. EA is gonna turn $1B on this game and pay the players/schools minimum wage.

The only reason to share this info is to stir the pot. Even tier 1 money makes 0 difference for a P4 school. EA is gonna turn $1B on this game and pay the players/schools minimum wage.
With how many hours Drake Lindsey will put in as QB1 for my Dynasty squad, that $600/player will be less than minimum wage.

The schools and players have worked zero hours on the game.
If they get paid 1 dollar their wage per hour is infinite

The schools and players have worked zero hours on the game.
If they get paid 1 dollar their wage per hour is infinite
Barring this being a troll, joke, or “/s” post, this is one of the worst takes I’ve seen on this site in recent memory

Barring this being a troll, joke, or “/s” post, this is one of the worst takes I’ve seen on this site in recent memory
Lol
You not understanding the different between a wage and a licensing fee is the bad take

Top Bottom