Dylan Wright

Probably confused what I had heard. He has made some incredible catches. I just dream of how dangerous this O can be with him blowing the top off of a defense. Most defenses will need to double cover CAB. I think Dylan can make them pay for that.
50/50 balls are closer to 90/10 for guys like Dylan. He can be a weapon of mass destruction if things go (w)right. ;)

Dylan has been through the wringer with injuries and sadness. He will come out stronger and better. The NFL will beckon.

Dylan has been through the wringer with injuries and sadness. He will come out stronger and better. The NFL will beckon.
Let’s simmer down. He’s got a long way to go before we can start making these statements. Let’s cross our fingers he does, he has the physical attributes to do so. But he needs to have it translate to the field, consistently.

DW has great hands, good body control he needs to toughen up and not be afraid of those catches in traffic across the middle. I can see him making great endzone ball up for grabs catches this year . Would like to see consistency blocking and for him to not flinch over the middle!

Top Bottom