Dylan Wright on the field for TCU

99Gopher

Reaction score
Are there any guidelines on how the transfer process is reviewed? Watching the TCU & Colo game and Dylan Wright is out on the field. However, we can't Craig McDonald approved when he was out injured for all but two games last year and his coach was fired. Yet, there is Wright who played an entire season last year and he is out on the field. Maybe TCU knows how to grease the skids with their players to get them on the field. Another smoke and mirrors process with the NCAA that no one can seem to explain.

I believe he was a grad transfer
That could be the case, but I just haven't seen him listed in any articles that way. The TCU site has him listed as a junior but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

That could be the case, but I just haven't seen him listed in any articles that way. The TCU site has him listed as a junior but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Yea that class rating is the funky thing but with the Covid year you have people earning their degrees that do not align with the usual designation

The crazy thing is he dropped out of school here and enrolled late with TCU so how did he complete the required courses but he is in the SEC

It is a TCU work-around.

Yea that class rating is the funky thing but with the Covid year you have people earning their degrees that do not align with the usual designation

The crazy thing is he dropped out of school here and enrolled late with TCU so how did he complete the required courses but he is in the SEC

TCU is in the Big 12.

Maybe mix in some punctuation, just for fun.

Top Bottom