Dylan Wright commits to TCU

Ok, did he look like he had above average speed and route running in that game? I’m no expert but they didn’t jump out to me. I may have undersold his hands a little, drops aren’t really an issue with him, but I didn’t see him hauling in difficult catch after difficult catch either while here. Nice td grab in that OSU game, but even his YouTube highlight video of that game show him dropping a tough but very catchable slant pass. And it sure seems like the intangibles have been the biggest issue.
He made four first downs and a TD against one of the best teams in America. Clearly his speed is adequate.

Sonny Dykes offense, close to home. I think it was a no brainer movie. Just didn't click here for whatever reason, but I always have respect for the southern kids that go up to Minnesota. They're really going out of their comfort zone in a lot of ways.

He made four first downs and a TD against one of the best teams in America. Clearly his speed is adequate.
And Mo ran for 300 against one of the best defenses. Doesn’t mean he has plus speed either.

Top Bottom