Dwayne Haskins - Rocket Surgeon

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Good Lord, this guy could be arguably the dumbest person walking the planet.

https://fansided.com/2020/12/22/dwayne-haskins-partying-strip-club-loss-seattle/

Hey!!! I just got another chance to win back the starting QB spot, show that I can be a leader and lead my team to a division title and into the playoffs!! Let's hit the strip club after getting bounced by Seattle!!

The red flags have been there essentially being drafted. Just a dumpster fire, all the way around.

It was obvious that guy was a moron even in college. He will be off the team by the end of the season.

Last edited:

He’ll be lucky to be in the league after this season.

Wonderlic score of 25 was one of those red flags.

I actually looked at that before posting but in all reality, 25 isn't terrible. It's maybe on the low end of what you would want for a QB but there have been far worse.

Just not mature and with terrible judgment. Bad combination. There were a number of instances over the last 2 years in Washington that were not good optically.

Some folks take a long time to mature. Unfortunately, by then they lost it all. Ask Iron Mike Tyson. Does he still have his gold teeth?

Speaking of which, whatever happened to bad boy QB Johnny Manziel?

https://fansided.com/2020/12/22/dwayne-haskins-partying-strip-club-loss-seattle/

Hey!!! I just got another chance to win back the starting QB spot, show that I can be a leader and lead my team to a division title and into the playoffs!! Let's hit the strip club after getting bounced by Seattle!!

The red flags have been there essentially being drafted. Just a dumpster fire, all the way around.

Are you related to the late Norm Crosby?

Why is this a thread for Gopher football? :rolleyes:

Or maybe it's like in Star Trek where Spock says "Doctor, would you care to assist me in performing surgery on a photon torpedo?"

I always found it odd that with all the great OSU QBs and Urban Meyer QBs the NFL passed on (often not drafted at all) that suddenly it was 1st round for Haskins.

Sounds like maturity issues, but James Harden did the exact same thing. He would get fined for breaking rules, but he got cut for sucking at QB

Well, Dan Marino scored 16 on the Wonderlic... and, from what I've read, the average score of NFL QBs is a 24. Haskins' 25 doesn't look too bad, really.

EDIT: Of the 2020 class of QBs...
Tua Tagovailoa stumbled his way to a 13 on the Wonderlic. Justin Herbert matched Haskins' 25. Jake Burrow scored a respectable 34. The Vikings very own Nate Stanley showed off that Iowa education with his score of 40.

Last edited:

Vikings QBs: We will never win you a title but we'll bring home the Quiz Bowl

He needed to get a better sniff.

Top Bottom