Dunlap

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Is he okay after being injured? Perhaps it was announced, or he came back, or it was obvious. I just didn’t see/notice.

Good question. I just saw that on my rewatch of the game. Anybody know anything? I'm sure Fleck will be diligent in notifying us.............

Don't see him in the post game O line picture, not sure if that's meaningful at all

Pic

I assume Fleck will update tomorrow.

Thought I saw a rumor that people thought it might be a concussion?

Thought I saw a rumor that people thought it might be a concussion?
It looked like a concussion, as the staff didn't focus on any body part, just talked to him (cognitive?). Also, he seemed to walk off with no noticeable limp, etc.

He came out of the Gopher locker room, no longer in uniform, a little while after he left the game. He was with a couple of guys dressed all in black, not just Minnesota trainers. They walked over toward the tunnel to the Colorado locker room. My guess was that's where the medical facilities are located and he was going to be further assessed. He was moving slowly, but no limp or visible injury I noticed.

It's a crying shame. I hope he recovers well.

What everyone is describing sure sounds a lot like concussion. Thankfully we have a lot of depth on the O-Line and an easier opponent on the schedule next so if he is down for a week or two we should be just fine along the line.

Awesome to have the depth that we do along the Offensive line.

I thought it had a high chance of being dehydration/heat exhaustion related. PJ immediately after the incident was walking up the sidelines motioning for the guys to drink. Obviously hope it’s that and not a concussion.

I thought it had a high chance of being dehydration/heat exhaustion related. PJ immediately after the incident was walking up the sidelines motioning for the guys to drink. Obviously hope it’s that and not a concussion.

That's what I initially thought. He was breathing really hard and looked distressed.

I believe Dunlap has some concussion history.

Dehydration would be the better ailment I would guess.

Hadn't thought about the lack of fluids. That takes a little time to recover if it gets ahead of you. Know more about that one on Tuesday I guess.

All jokes aside, I'm just glad he is healthy for this weekend. Glad we have the internet doctors to guide us!

Top Bottom