Dunbar has new perspective after Jr. Day

BEGopher

Reaction score
Intriguing title on this Rivals article.

CID=1191352"]http://minnesota.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1191352[/URL]

If he doesn't get his LSU offer I think he will be a Gopher. He has said numerous times how he loves the state and would like to play in the snowy climate and his dad has been on record as saying that the decision is up to Karmicheal, but he would like to see him close to home at the U so he could see him play (obviously he would like to see him play at his alma mater more).

I thought it was interesting that there were two rivals articles, both talking about "Dunbar" and Brewster" and their thoughts on the Junior day. I'm not as plugged in to recruiting so my brain immediately went to Mike Dunbar and Tim Brewster, and I was wondering why we were listening to their opinions on this year's Junior days.

I thought it was interesting that there were two rivals articles, both talking about "Dunbar" and Brewster" and their thoughts on the Junior day. I'm not as plugged in to recruiting so my brain immediately went to Mike Dunbar and Tim Brewster, and I was wondering why we were listening to their opinions on this year's Junior days.

Same here.

anybody know what his thoughts were after meeting with the coaches this past weekend?

Top Bottom