Duke Anyanwu has received a 6th year of eligibility

die hard gopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's great news!

I really hope he can stay healthy. He has a lot of potential.

Go Gophers!!

So is that two or three years left to play?

So is that two or three years left to play?

I think three???

2012 - Redshirt
2013 - Redshirt Freshman (game action)
2014 - Redshirt Soph (injury)
2015 - Redshirt Junior
2016 - Redshirt Senior
2017 - Redshirt Senior/Grad

Thanks for the info, guys. Very exciting to hear!

A lot of people go to college for 7 years...

This is another thing the staff does. Helping players negotiate the NCAA process. Very little of this in former coaching staffs.

It's crazy to think Duke will only be a sophomore this upcoming season - I feel like he's been here since the Mason days. Did he play in the spring game? Can he be an impact player even after his continuous injuries? These are honest questions - I don't have a good handle on what type of player he was before the injures or now.

It's crazy to think Duke will only be a sophomore this upcoming season - I feel like he's been here since the Mason days. Did he play in the spring game? Can he be an impact player even after his continuous injuries? These are honest questions - I don't have a good handle on what type of player he was before the injures or now.

A lot of people say this kid is one of our most athletic players. I don't think he played in this years spring game due to the knee injury but he was maybe the best player on the field in last years spring game (I didn't see the game - just what I remember reading on the board).

He's also a converted QB out of Blaine and a big kid. He seems like he's got tons of tools to be good - the only questions is how will he respond after two injuries like this? Some 20 year old kids can bounce back from this stuff pretty easily. Some can't - Remember that Kid Beal who was gonna play LB for us?

A lot of people go to college for 7 years...

It takes real talent to go to college 7 years while maintaining a 0.0 gpa though.

Top Bottom