Duke Anwanyu

TABinMO

Reaction score
Is he going to see the field next season?

It is too bad when we see players like him with promise get sidelined with injuries. I certainly hope he does see the field.

Great question. Has he been practicing?

Just doubt he'll ever contribute. Kind of sad.

Has he ever practiced?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

It would be one heck of a comeback if he did play. You would think if he doesn't play this year he doesn't come back even though he has at least one more year after this (6th) to compete.

Yes, and looked quite good.
Yup...#1 on the depth chart two years in a row until injuries derailed him. Real bummer of a story, as I hear nothing but good things about the kid. If those are true, he'll do well in life regardless of whether he ever steps foot on the field. That's important.

Torn ACL, MCL?

What are his injuries?

This thread follows in the inexplicable Gopher Hole tradition of misspelling someone's name in the thread title. For a while I was convinced that it was on purpose and was some sort of inside joke among regular posters because it seemed to happen constantly. Then I realized that it was just sad and embarrassing.

This thread follows in the inexplicable Gopher Hole tradition of misspelling someone's name in the thread title. For a while I was convinced that it was on purpose and was some sort of inside joke among regular posters because it seemed to happen constantly. Then I realized that it was just sad and embarrassing.

How do you spell Duke?

Top Bottom