Duane Bennett

Didn't you know? Weber's the only player that can make mistake after mistake and *NOT* get benched.......

Didn't you know? Weber's the only player that can make mistake after mistake and *NOT* get benched.......

Seriously. Can Weber ever get in the doghouse? I am all for punishing guys that make crucial mistakes, but if you do not distribute the punishment evenhandedly it could lead to resentment by the other players against Weber if Weber is not punished for making mistakes.

Seriously. Can Weber ever get in the doghouse? I am all for punishing guys that make crucial mistakes, but if you do not distribute the punishment evenhandedly it could lead to resentment by the other players against Weber if Weber is not punished for making mistakes.

Bennett was in the game in the fourth quarter when the ball was downed inside the 5 yardline. To me that showed that the coaching staff was telling him we are giving you another chance. We still believe in you.

Weber's is a little different in that we don't have a guy like Eskridge to come in and spell Weber like that for him to get settled.

I was at the game and it was hard to tell, BUT it sure looked like Bennett WAS NOT wearing gloves when he fumbled the ball while playing in drizzle conditions. Then he had some on later in the game. Bennett WTF???? It was raining out!!

some players prefer no gloves in the rain. gloves get soaked and become heavy and wet. worse than just wet.

Top Bottom