Duane Bennett

gophervet

Reaction score
I was at the game yesterday (in the student section) and I would just like to thank Duane Bennett for doing all that he could do to at the end of the game to try and win. That guy played as hard as he could, and I do not know if anyone else on the team can say that they have given their all for both games this year. We appreciate you Duane and I hope you absolutely rip into some of your teammates and get them to nut up and play with some flipping pride. You are showing you are a warrior and Gopher Nation appreciates you!

I also concur, his runs late in the game were something to watch, he was clawing for everything. I hope he's rewarded with some wins.

I am glad he finished with another 100yd game and I agree he played very well the 2nd half. But he like the rest came out very sluggish at the start of the game.

I was at the game yesterday (in the student section) and I would just like to thank Duane Bennett for doing all that he could do to at the end of the game to try and win. That guy played as hard as he could, and I do not know if anyone else on the team can say that they have given their all for both games this year. We appreciate you Duane and I hope you absolutely rip into some of your teammates and get them to nut up and play with some flipping pride. You are showing you are a warrior and Gopher Nation appreciates you!

My wife had the same observation in the 4th quarter.

There you have it. The man who should be Gopher Captain.

Top Bottom