DT/DE-Dominic Twitty Decommitts

Saluki07

Reaction score
Per Tweet from Matt O'Connell of Gopher Illustrated--Does anybody know anything else about this? Judging from the video he looked like a strong player I was looking forward to him coming to the U.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have Harden or Dunbar (or both) anyway.

Actually we need about 6 guys at DE and DT, so warm bodies would be better than guys we have on defense now. Any deccommit is a loss in my book, unless we told him to take a hike because we have some stud decomitting from Penn St. and coming here.

According to Kill at this Friday's luncheon, "half the commits on the internet are wrong". That's what he said.

According to Kill at this Friday's luncheon, "half the commits on the internet are wrong". That's what he said.

Impossible. Some pay for that information and no way can it be false.

Well, Scout still lists him as a verbal commit, while Rivals no longer lists him as having an offer from us, only from Temple. Maybe we pulled his offer?

Actually we need about 6 guys at DE and DT, so warm bodies would be better than guys we have on defense now. Any deccommit is a loss in my book, unless we told him to take a hike because we have some stud decomitting from Penn St. and coming here.
Twitty for Tommy Schutt would be sweet! I know, I'm dreaming.

Maybe it was number of scholarships, want to bring in more JUCO guys?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Kill likes to keep his recruits close the vest until signing day...

Verbal means so little these days. If another coach gets in that kids ear he decommits as fast as he gave his verbal.

The only good thing from this is it would increase the chances that they would sign another interior O-lineman and a OT. They still need one more of each in this class IMHO.

Top Bottom