Driving to Houston Thursday AM

harley_gopher

Reaction score
We just made a last minute decision to pack up the family and drive down to Houston to support the Gophers. We're leaving early Thursday morning and we do not have game tickets. Does anyone know if the Gopher Ticket office will be open on Thursday? And if we can still buy tickets through them for pickup at Reliant Stadium will-call? Any information would be helpful. Thanks and Go Gophers!

We just made a last minute decision to pack up the family and drive down to Houston to support the Gophers. We're leaving early Thursday morning and we do not have game tickets. Does anyone know if the Gopher Ticket office will be open on Thursday? And if we can still buy tickets through them for pickup at Reliant Stadium will-call? Any information would be helpful. Thanks and Go Gophers!

Pick-up cheap tickets at the game. There will be zero problem with that. If you don't want the worry-then contact the U of M ticket office.

Be safe and don't worry. There will be tickets to buy. Have a great time. I'll be in Section 105

Order online at Gophersports.com. You can pick the tickets up before the game at the will call window. I just ordered 7. Help the U out and order from them.

Won't be an issue to pick up tickets at Reliant Stadium, or you can call the Gopher ticket office and get them will call.

It may be obvious but I35 to I45 is the best way to go. Watch out for speed traps near Ennis, and Huntsville to Madisonville, Texas.

Buc-ees are good places to stop for snacks and clean restrooms.

I'll be in 109...Go Gophers!

Hi folks...thanks for the info on getting tickets and all the other good information for the trip. Has anyone traveled down there using I-35 to I-44(I-49) and then I-45?

Hi folks...thanks for the info on getting tickets and all the other good information for the trip. Has anyone traveled down there using I-35 to I-44(I-49) and then I-45?

Made the trip 4 times. My experience is that small towns=bad news for out of state plates. I like to keep the speed a constant 75.

Full Disclosure: I-49 was not in place a couple years ago when I last made the drive.

Did it last year for the Tech game. It's a long drive. About 18 hours of drive time at 5-10 mph over the speed limit. Didn't use I-49. We used I-30 to cross over. Don't remember much between Dallas and Houston as it was rainy, late at night and too many hours on the road.

Definitely stop at Buccees at Madisonville on I-45. You'll be able to take care of everything you need for
the home stretch. You'll enjoy Htown!

I live in Houston and I might have some extra. How many are you looking for? Send me a private message.

Top Bottom