Dredrick Snelson highlight video of last week's game

Some of those runs after the catch bring flashbacks of Fran Tarkenton.

With no hesitation to give ground. His speed enables him to pull it off. Will be more difficult when the speed differential isn't as great.

Some of that actually scares me quite a bit...Don't get me wrong, he's clearly a good athlete and I hope he stays committed, but Kill will have a fit if a WR starts backtracking 5-10 yards after making a catch to try to find room to run. No way is that going to work in the Big Ten (or any other D-1 conference). Might be a great plan in high school, but that's a habit that will need to be forgotten in college.

Some of that actually scares me quite a bit...Don't get me wrong, he's clearly a good athlete and I hope he stays committed, but Kill will have a fit if a WR starts backtracking 5-10 yards after making a catch to try to find room to run. No way is that going to work in the Big Ten (or any other D-1 conference). Might be a great plan in high school, but that's a habit that will need to be forgotten in college.

Worked for Reggie Bush.

Not sure Dredrick knew which way to go half the time.

forrest-gump-football-run-o.gif

Do we have any Fredrick Seldom highlights? He's the guy I'm most excited to see.

Don't worry about him running backwards, the staff will teach him not to do that if he doesn't already know it won't work in college. He's very quick, that's all the highlight is showing us. That and he's thick.

good thing that literally every college coach would tell him the same thing.

Some of those runs after the catch bring flashbacks of Fran Tarkenton.
On a more serious note, no matter the level of talent, I think he redshirts to break the habit of giving ground.

Top Bottom