Drake Lindsey, 2024 QB, Commits!

Does this mean Grunkemeyer is going to Penn State?
Grunkemeyer
I can't imagine we would take 2 qbs so we must be done with Grunk. Maybe we just didn't want to wait for his answer.

Big arm on his tape, throws a nice deep ball. He's a pass-first QB for sure. Leads an Air Raid style offense and didn't look to run.

You can tell how Fleck wants the offense to develop based on QB recruiting and this, among other things, tells me he wants the team to head in a more pass-first direction.

Worth noting the good bloodlines too...

"Drake is the grandson of Arkansas legend Jim Lindsey, who after his football career with Razorbacks, spent six years with the Minnesota Vikings." Per 247. Also makes you hope Arkansas doesn't make a late push if they miss on their QB targets...

"Drake is the grandson of Arkansas legend Jim Lindsey, who after his football career with Razorbacks, spent six years with the Minnesota Vikings." Per 247. Also makes you hope Arkansas doesn't make a late push if they miss on their QB targets...
Let's just hope his uncle doesn't start posting here.

Arkansas already has their QB target for 2024 on board

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 6.26.02 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-12 at 6.26.56 PM.pngDrake pays attention and is willing to share his personality. Think Angel Reese vs Caitlin Clark... "I'mHome!!!"

When I saw in the recruiting news that the Gophers had offered Lindsey, the story said he was the grandson of former Viking Jim Lindsey. Out of curiosity, I looked up Jim on the internet and according to his Wikipedia page, he's made about ten tons of money in the real estate business owning 37,000 apartment units and 42 golf courses. He got his start by investing the signing bonus he received from the Vikings in real estate.

There's even a documentary out there about his life: The Jim Lindsey Story

Is the Jay Wilkinson mentioned Bud's son (who played at Norman High and then Duke)?

Top Bottom