Dr. Fauci says no more handshaking. That reminded me of some of my favorite B1G moments involving the silly tradition (Fleck and Brohm keep it brief)

I can't find any good footage on the Brewster/Bielema arm-wrestling match after the "go for two" game.
Yeah, Brewster let him know how he felt. Players liked that as well I'm sure along with the fans.

Bielema told Brewster to "have fun coaching DII" when they met.

Has there been a bigger "tool" coaching in the B1G in the last 20 years? If I'm forgetting someone, please remind me.

I'm thinking politics will determine when you see gopher football again!
Be nice, there is a whole board and 15k thread devoted to Cyrus the Virus. Some of us come on here for silly distractions from the day's events. I live in Queens, NY the epicenter of the epicenter and listen to sirens whale all day long, 15 yesterday, and most are for ambulances.

NYC now has approvimaitely 200 people dead in their home per day, whereas pre-virus it was approximately 25, these stats are from the FDNY, who has no reason to juke the stats (paiging Omar). They have only recently now that the media has brought this to the light if day, will begining testing them for the virus - cause and affect would suggest a significant correlation between the 2.

Not here To be a martyr, especially in this weekend of all times of the year celebrated by Christians, and when we have members of this family (the board) dealing with much more serious virus related issues than my sirens whaling BS.

I hope PJ said to Coach Prom, "Brees aint coming through that tunnel anytime soon, besides I got Tanner Morgan,but I will put in a good word with my former The Broncos to hire you as an old azz grad assistant when you get fired."

You like AIan Iverson like I ilke him, your turn.

Has there been a bigger "tool" coaching in the B1G in the last 20 years? If I'm forgetting someone, please remind me.

Hoke had some bad moments (Morris game vs. us, Stake Game vs. MSU, etc.), but I think it has to go to Burt. He is a big fat tool with a trashy wife.

Is Trump adjusting, too?

Oh, and all those Fauci wrongs were just adjustments! Where can I get entertainment like this anywhere else?

We agree to disagree. In the lab, we get about 3-4 updates per day on adjustments, in treatment, in plans, in protection. And, that is in a very stable environment. Just what do you do that qualifies you as even remotely connected to solving this pandemic? Just asking. Not going to attack you. Just curious.

That's the one I was talking about earlier. "Show some F***cking class."
I actually met Joe Finley (the Nodak goon) a few years ago. Nice enough guy. Just a tool on the hockey rink though.

Your hands are a vehicle of transmission for viruses and bacteria. Shaking hands, and then touching your face is a bad idea.

The ground and oceans are full of all sorts of viruses. It is all around us. Fortunately, most of them are benign and our immune system is able to handle them.

Are we taking into consideration a timeline with the coronavirus? It can still kill millions.

HIV/AIDS killed 32 million people between 1990-2018. It infected 74.9 million people in that time span. In 2018, it killed 770,000 people world-wide. It is a slow killer, and as such it sort of stayed in the background.

This CoVid19 has the potential to kill millions. It got the world's attention because it is very highly infectious and can bring quicker death, and bring the entire global economy onto its knees.

Goldteam, that is a terrible thing to say about a physician who dedicated his entire life fighting infectious diseases. He is no joke. He has done more for humankind than any of us.

Your hands are a vehicle of transmission for viruses and bacteria. Shaking hands, and then touching your face is a bad idea.

The ground and oceans are full of all sorts of viruses. It is all around us. Fortunately, most of them are benign and our immune system is able to handle them.

Are we taking into consideration a timeline with the coronavirus? It can still kill millions.

HIV/AIDS killed 32 million people between 1990-2018. It infected 74.9 million people in that time span. In 2018, it killed 770,000 people world-wide. It is a slow killer, and as such it sort of stayed in the background.

This CoVid19 has the potential to kill millions. It got the world's attention because it is very highly infectious and can bring quicker death, and bring the entire global economy onto its knees.

Goldteam, that is a terrible thing to say about a physician who dedicated his entire life fighting infectious diseases. He is no joke. He has done more for humankind than any of us.

That's like saying a guy gave 1 million to charity after he robbed your house.

Fauci has been all over the board and contradicts what he previously said constantly.........I don't give a schit if he's a great guy, or if he's dedicated his life to fighting diseases. He's been all over the board. Sorry about that fact.

Top Bottom