Double or Nothing - BRING THE SLAB OF BACON!

RodentRampage

Reaction score
An invitation to the Rose Bowl is on the line this Saturday. I think that in addition the Gophers bringing Paul Bunyan's Axe to TCF Bank Stadium, the Badgers ought to bring the Slab of Bacon. Double or Nothing, Winner Take All! Just think of it, the Axe on one side of the field, the Slab on the other side. It's (arguably) the biggest game in the Minnesota-Wisconsin series, so how about raising the stakes?

Oh, I don't expect the Badgers to actually agree to this, but with Gameday coming, the division title on the line, a trip to the Big Ten Championship Game on the line, a trip to the Rose Bowl on the line... it would be awesome to go all in and put the Slab of Bacon on the line.

Wisconsin shouldn't even have the Slab of Bacon! They lost the Slab game 35 times and only won it 17 times!

Wisconsin shouldn't even have the Slab of Bacon! They lost the Slab game 35 times and only won it 17 times!

What I really think should happen is that it should be donated to the College Football Hall of Fame. They can flip it over depending who wins.

This game really should be for both trophies. The Badgers should not get away with stealing the Slab of Bacon, or at least concealing the fact that found it after losing it, but they have. I believe it sits in Barry’s office, which is not right. This week is the time to make a stink about the Slab of Bacon.

Top Bottom