Doogie: Partial list of Gophers to connect with Johnson: McHale, Thompson, BJax, Saunder, Orr, Bickerstaff, Hoff, Monson, Pitino, Coffey's, Hagen, etc

Very important that guys from the past support the present. Those guys can be part of a closeness that is a energy in the culture. They can network to a player or coach they know. Being friends or friendly is a great thing. At the end of the day it is about relationships and how you treat people. Before, i used to hear grumbling, "i would not let my kid play for that guy" and other remarks. Now we are hearing inclusiveness, listening, caring. Very foundational.

Very important that guys from the past support the present. Those guys can be part of a closeness that is a energy in the culture. They can network to a player or coach they know. Being friends or friendly is a great thing. At the end of the day it is about relationships and how you treat people. Before, i used to hear grumbling, "i would not let my kid play for that guy" and other remarks. Now we are hearing inclusiveness, listening, caring. Very foundational.

!00%!!

Everyone wants to be loved.
"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Teddy Roosevelt

Not sure who the first quote can be attributed to, however, the reason these are still around is that although they may sound trite, they are tried and true.

This goes back to how studies have shown EQ is more important than IQ in you ultimate success.

Top Bottom