Dontae Williams - Very Interesting

JackiO

Reaction score
Once thought as a 100% lock to commit to the Oregon Ducks, after visiting Oregon he described his visit this weekend as a:

"7 out of 10".

I don't know about you, but suddenly I feel like he could be occupying one of our last 4 spots. If you get a commitment like him you take him. No questions asked.

you're conveniently ignoring the rest of what he said, namely that Oregon is the only school consistently contacting him, his family wants him to stay closer to home, and that he's going to wait to see if he can get more offers and options.

you're conveniently ignoring the rest of what he said, namely that Oregon is the only school consistently contacting him, his family wants him to stay closer to home, and that he's going to wait to see if he can get more offers and options.

Hey, I'm just trying to be optimistic!!!!

Are you guys getting your info from that ESPN recruiting article their talking about over on the scout board? Damn ESPN charging for content. I might just have to subscribe to their magazine again.

I don't understand how that weekend up in Oregon could have made him lose any interest in the Ducks.

Nope, I don't even know what that means. I assume you are talking about some Badger website? But no, I'm a Gopher fan.

I think the bigger question is - do you have a law blog?

you're conveniently ignoring the rest of what he said, namely that Oregon is the only school consistently contacting him.

Hopefully this isn't entirely true, I hope Brew stayed on him.

Four-star RB Dontae Williams discusses Oregon situation
Dontae Williams (Houston/Aldine) previously stated that he would be committing to Oregon but that has changed, ESPN affiliate Web site DuckTerritory.com reports.

This is all espn is going to tell me because Im not going to get worked by them.

Was it Williams that had an awesome time on his trip to TCF for the AFA game? I seem to remember some really good comments, but I'm not sure if that's the right person I'm thinking of. He wants to see how his recruitment plays out I guess. He didn't commit on his Oregon trip.

....here is the ESPN bit for ya

Dontae Williams (Houston/Aldine) previously stated that he would be committing to Oregon but that has changed, ESPN affiliate Web site DuckTerritory.com reports.

"I didn't commit". Williams said following his official visit for the Ducks' win over USC. "I feel like I need time to think about my decision once more. And I kinda want to see where recruiting will take me as the season ends."

Williams, who is still considering Oregon, has also made an official visit to Minnesota. Other programs including California and Purdue have offered.

....per ESPN

Top Bottom