donation

Listening to Doogie was your first mistake, dude is a hack.

Why do people hate on Doogie so much and consider him a hack? I just don't get it. He tweets what he hears, which is a lot of time speculation. But people love reading about that stuff. And of all the local writers, he is about as pro U as they get.

Why do people hate on Doogie so much and consider him a hack? I just don't get it. He tweets what he hears, which is a lot of time speculation. But people love reading about that stuff. And of all the local writers, he is about as pro U as they get.

He only hears what is between his own ears. All he does is throw stuff against the wall and sees what sticks.

Because he practices TMZ journalism. You don't just report things you hear, you check them out and verify. He doesn't report news, he reports rumor. And who cares if he's pro-U?

Top Bottom