Dome Tickets

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Just making sure I am not being stupid. For the games at the dome, can you only buy tickets for the full session and not just one game?

To my knowledge, you can only buy the whole session package. Gophersports.com is selling them, for about $200 a seat for all the games.

Single session tickets

Right now, you can only by ticket strips for all three sessions. On Thursday morning, they will start to sell single session tickets. Not sure, but that may be only in person at the Dome.

IF ANYONE HAS TICKETS FOR SESSION 1 only.

please PM me!! I need 4

Ill pay good money!!! but I need PIMP SEATS!!!

THANKS!!

BornandRaised?

Just looked and they are available at GopherSports. Where were you looking?

im looking for front 10 rows. session 1. ill pay.. Lakes has MONEY!!! ha ha.

I have 2 tickets for Session 1 (we are closing on our house that day, so we can't go to the day games). Section 127, Row 27. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

I heard they are selling tics at the U

IF ANYONE HAS TICKETS FOR SESSION 1 only.

please PM me!! I need 4

Ill pay good money!!! but I need PIMP SEATS!!!

THANKS!!

fyi - nobody help this tool out! he is and has been nothing but an annoying, flaming gopher hating troll on this board for a long time. let him pay full price and pump some more north dakota money into the minnesota economy like the rest of the fighting bison fans. that and he types in all CAPS way too much....

I LIVE IN DETROIT LAKES MINNESOTA

my god, give it a rest bronko. i know more about gopher sports than you know.

I LIVE IN DETROIT LAKES MINNESOTA

my god, give it a rest bronko. i know more about gopher sports than you know.

good for you. btw - you of all people telling someone on a gopher message board to "give it a rest" considering your long history here is comedic gold. who cares how much you supposedly know about gopher sports. i know a lot about badger sports. what does that have to do with anything in your history here at the hole?!

now get out of here little man - yes we have all seen your picture that you posted all over the internet.

p.s. i think the caps lock key is stuck on your computer again. :D

Lake Bison, Have 2 tickets available if interested 127 row 20
email me if interested!

Lakesbison,

If your'e looking for 2 really good seats, send me a PM. Friend of mine is looking to sell 2 that I bought for him basically at half court, row 18. However, most likely must buy all 3 sessions, but I can check with him to see if he's flexible on that.

we still need 2 tickets!!! row 12 or lower!!! please...pm me soon.

Top Bottom