Does Notre Dame rgret it's overreaction to O'Leary's tweaked resume?

The dumb thing was that the resume was over 20 years old - claimed an MA that he hadn't completed.

Unless rape or safety of the student staff is involved.

Ding! Beat me too it. I kind a wish Notre Dame would 'overreact' when it comes to student safety.

But then, I'm sure the football culture isn't that important to the folks in charge in South Bend. Surely isn't as twisted and sordid as it proved to be at State College, right?

UCF ranked high and in a better bowl than the Irish.

Look up O'Leary's record since the ND incident, and compare it and his accomplishments to Kelly's over that same period and you'll have a more valid debate. But, even comparing this year's records, there is only one word to answer the question: notachance.

He didn't tweak it, he lied. To say that you have an academic degree that you don't is damn serious in my book. Is all a university has is its credibility. If they are willing to let people falsely claim that they have a degree and don't there goes the credibility. I am NO fan of Notre Dame, but good for them.

That's fair. I forgot why he was fired. Claiming a degree you don't have it pretty bad. But I still stand by what I said when the tweaks are rather minor.

Top Bottom