Does Fleck need to fire OC Harbaugh?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stuff

©️
Reaction score

I'm just trying to gather what the forum thinks.

He already has been since the Sanford days technically
Let him have the full gig. Sanford and Harbaugh both suck. Simon might not be better (Auburn game says he will) but he won't be worse.

I'd like an answer to who decided to stop doing what were doing on offense in the 2nd quarter. If it didn't work, so be it. We stopped trying.

Should have never hired him. Zero experience, zero past success. Pays him 400k. I said last year and the first half of game 1 this year that he’ll be fired by end of this year. It’s a no brainer and Fleck will have no choice. He probably won’t make it to the end of this year, and it won’t be his fault it’ll be all Fleck. Fleck is almost done in MN if he doesn’t find a good OC. There will be almost no fan interest by the end of this year.

This program simply will not improve until PJ goes. He’s a mid tier recruiter and a bottom tier coach. Ligtinging the bottle one year at a directional school. Then caught it again for one season at Minny

Can’t always be the coordinators fault.

I think less and until they are willing to make some changes on the OL particularly the right side we’re going to continue to get our rear ends kicked.

Why wouldn't Fleck hire an OC who is good at running the RPO? He had so much success with that. He talks about cultural sustainability, yet he's changed the entire offense. If you're going to change the offense that you run then at least hire someone who has Offensive Coordinator experience and has had some success doing it. My God! It seems MN is the place coaches go to die. Coyle needs to have some difficult conversations. The guy could of hired Brian Dutcher, and his football coach is now turning the football program into a conference cellar dweller.

Why wouldn't Fleck hire an OC who is good at running the RPO? He had so much success with that. He talks about cultural sustainability, yet he's changed the entire offense. If you're going to change the offense that you run then at least hire someone who has Offensive Coordinator experience and has had some success doing it. My God! It seems MN is the place coaches go to die. Coyle needs to have some difficult conversations. The guy could of hired Brian Dutcher, and his football coach is now turning the football program into a conference cellar dweller.
you know the answers to these things.

The only solution I see is to let Simon take control and see what happens. The team probably would benefit from a new message offensively, but I get the feeling lots of guys have zero interest in working with Fleck. Fleck is not part of an extensive coaching tree with a wide network to pull from. He's part of the Schiano stump.

Top Bottom