Do Your Duty! - Be Loud!

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
Reaction score
There is very little we, as fans, can do to affect the outcome on the field. The most effective thing we can do is to BE LOUD.

This is a huge game. Whatever effort you put into making noise in the past - double that effort on Saturday!

Stand up! The diaphragm is more effective standing than sitting for better vocal projection. I don't care if the people behind you are sitting and perturbed. Stand up on 3rd downs and make the frickin' Bank rock.

What will people on this board be posting on Sunday if the players don't give it their all? If we don't walk out of the Bank on Saturday afternoon with a raspy, hoarse voice, then we are hypocrites for criticising.

Even if we get behind, hell - especially if we get behind - Don't let up.

BE LOUD!

I'm not flying 2,200 miles round trip every weekend just to sit on my hands. Last Saturday was a good start, but people need to make a conscience effort to kick it up another notch tomorrow, with it being an 11:00 a.m. kickoff.

If we don't walk out of the Bank on Saturday afternoon with a raspy, hoarse voice,

BE LOUD!

Amen!!

This our chance to come onto the national scene... Have an extra pre-game drink if thats what it takes for you get amped and to not be bashful about getting really loud, get the people around you excited too, its contagious...

Being loud is great WHEN THE TEAM IS ON DEFENSE. It still baffles me that fans don't know to shut the hell up when your offense is up at the line for a 3rd and 1.

Don't wait for Jamie the PA announcer to say, "It's third down gopher fans...." Get up and get everyone up around you and start screaming until you make people around you near deaf.

Being loud is great WHEN THE TEAM IS ON DEFENSE. It still baffles me that fans don't know to shut the hell up when your offense is up at the line for a 3rd and 1.

+8,000,0000

The students did a great job on Saturday but they are the worst offenders when it comes to making noise when we have the ball.

Cal drives at the West End...

Because the stadium is open at the west, we need to ramp it up a notch when the Bears are driving to the West end.

The students as 12th Man have the East...

The rest of us as the 13th Man have the West...

Go Gophers! Beat the Bears!

Because the stadium is open at the west, we need to ramp it up a notch when the Bears are driving to the West end.

The students as 12th Man have the East...

The rest of us as the 13th Man have the West...

Go Gophers! Beat the Bears!

Hellz yeah.

Top Bottom