Do you want Purdue to upset OSU?

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
16-7 Purdue mid way through the 3rd.

If OSU loses, they will likely be pissed off next week. Would you rather play OSU coming off an embarrassing loss or a win where they still played like crap?

Doesn't matter to me. If they lose to Purdue it should give our guys a whole lot of confidence ... and maybe OSU isn't as good as we think (or maybe we're better). Bottom line, we'll know a lot more about both us and OSU by the end of today.

Purdue already blew it for us. There goes any chance that we can sneak up on OSU.

Bastards...

Boilermakers

i'm so conflicted but I think I'm cheering for Purdue. We beat them already, and maybe it will demoralize the buckeyes.

I don't know. That Ohio state offense looks terrible and I say they might as well implode, doubt each other, and lose confidence

Pryor looks awful, just throwing it up for grabs.

Edit: just threw another pick

I hate Purdue so no.

I need to come up with a chart of the order in which I hate Big Ten teams. It's very complex.

i want osu to win. this exposes them but if they come back and win they will still be cocky, but if they lose they will have a gut check and take us lightly like we need them to

Go Boilers!! Always want purdue to beat tOSU!

Pryor looks awful, just throwing it up for grabs.

Edit: just threw another pick

Ohio State and Pryor looked awful last week against Wisconsin too, so yeah I want Purdue to win.

They just went up by 16!

looking like osu is about to implode around an offense that cant do anything

Certainly now we want purdue to hang on. If OSU somehow comes back to win this they are going to feel like they dodged a huge bullet and will emotionally spur them on next week.

Purdue will lose in OT.

No doubt in my mind watching this game Purdue is going to let this big lead slip away.

More power to Purdue if they can expose OSU. Whether they win or not doesn't matter at this point, they are giving us some great film to study :)

More power to Purdue if they can expose OSU. Whether they win or not doesn't matter at this point, they are giving us some great film to study :)

Yup - I agree wholeheartedly. Go Boilers. We'd then have a recent gameplan we can look at on exactly how to beat the Buckeyes.

Doesn't matter to me. Ohio State plays in "the Horseshoe" and somehow that's appropriate because they've been playing with a giant horseshoe up their butts the past few seasons.

In a footnote, how in the heck can Pryor jaw with Tressel on the sidelines? What a dork.

Honestly I have not been impressed with Ohio State all year. Their offense has been terrible but their Defense looked great until today, and that game against Indiana that they almost lost. I think their D will play better against us next week but that offense is terrible.

Doesn't matter. We just need to do our thing. OSU is beatable. They've had no offense the last 2 weeks. Even Illinois put up better numbers in that time.

Pryor is one of those guys who may have peaked in high school. Tremendous athlete, but I wonder if that is going to translate at the college level.

With Pryor, just don't let him beat you with his legs. Make him throw the ball.

Top Bottom