Do we see the gold helmets on Saturday?

Gold jacket....green jacket....who gives a ****?

I'd like to see the same combo they had against northwestern: gold-maroon-gold. Hell, I'd like to see that combo every game.

+10

My favorite combo of the bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One leg is shorter than the other.

I once dated a gal who had one leg shorter than the other. Her name was Eileen.

I see what u did there......

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Old gold" is beyond hideous.

I love the "Old Gold" sweatshirts though...they are my personal favorite:

490577403-P.jpg

I'm too lazy to search old posts and this has probably been addressed before, but who actually picks the uniform combo week to week? For instance, I believe for Twins home games, the starting pitcher get's to pick what jersey color they wear on the day he pitches. What is the protocol for Gopher uniforms?

I'm too lazy to search old posts and this has probably been addressed before, but who actually picks the uniform combo week to week? For instance, I believe for Twins home games, the starting pitcher get's to pick what jersey color they wear on the day he pitches. What is the protocol for Gopher uniforms?

They draw out of a hat. Really, I don't know.

You call yourself a Doc? It's obviously two one-legged people standing close together

I dated a Korean gal in college with the same malady. Her name was Irene.

I'd like to see Maroon pants Maroon tops and Gold helmets. Although Gold, Maroon, Gold isn't a bad combo either. Just please no gold, gold, gold.

It's a player vote. I'm not sure if all the players vote, just the captains, etc.

Gold helmets it is. Also a message in support of Epilepsy Awareness Month on the back of them. Ski-U-Mah!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I do.

Our uniforms on Saturday made me want to slit my wrists.

We should wear our home uniforms at home.

The gold jerseys are butt ugly. Don't you people have any taste?

Top Bottom