Do the Twins Win the ALDS vs. Stros?

Yup or Nope

• Total voters

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It is written in the ⭐️ - WS here we come - sober post.

I really think this might be the most evenly matched playoff series of the entire MLB playoffs. I don't expect to win, but I think it's really close to 50/50.

Doesn't Correa have the book on every single one of them?

Would be their first legitimate (D,C,W) series win since 2002!

Last time I remember the Twinks beating the Bleu Jays, good things continued. I picked "Of Course".

Now if I was thinking not as a Twins fan, I may or may not have picked the other option.

The Stros have now reached their 7 straight ALCS - so no shame in losing 2 them.

If I knew that they had been to six straight previously, I would have voted NO.

The Stros have now reached their 7 straight ALCS - so no shame in losing 2 them.

If I knew that they had been to six straight previously, I would have voted NO.
This was probably one of their weaker teams during that stretch though IMO. The opportunity to beat them was there.

This was probably one of their weaker teams during that stretch though IMO. The opportunity to beat them was there.
It was meant more as a macro compliment regarding their sustained excellence and we don’t have to feel 2 bad about it, as they had done it for 7 Straight years now.

And winners win.

It was meant more as a macro compliment regarding their sustained excellence and we don’t have to feel 2 bad about it, as they had done it for 7 Straight years now.

And winners win.
Definitely. I was just pointing out that even with all that the opportunity was there to beat them.

Top Bottom