Do me a solid favor, Gophers?

TexasAggie11

Reaction score
As you might be aware, Texas A&M wide receiver Ryan Swope is competing in an online poll to be on the cover of NCAA Football 14. I would appreciate your vote for him on Facebook.

tumblr_mb79xnqTOs1r4rr13o1_500.jpg

Why would you want to vote for Ryan Swope?

• Swope is Texas A&M's all-time leader in both receptions (252) and receiving yards (3,117).
  • Swope had 913 yards receiving and eight touchdowns this season, including 11 receptions for 111 yards and a touchdown against No. 1 Alabama.
  • Swope ran a 4.34 in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine.

Additionally, many of you do not like the SEC. Swope made a mockery of many SEC defenses this year. You have to appreciate that fact.

Also, do you really want the cover going to these guys?
little-brown-jug_300.jpg

Ryan Swope may not be a household name because he is dependable, hard working, and not overly flashy. He has worked through concussions that took him out of play for extended periods and doesn't mind taking a backseat to others on the team. He just goes out there and does his job, and does it well.

Plus, we can all agree that MAROON is an excellent color.

Please consider taking 15 seconds to vote for Ryan Swope today.
Click here.

Thanks, and Gig 'Em.

Dude Perfect just told me to vote for Swope.

Very fun videos!

I have no idea who any of the other candidates are so I voted for the one who made me laugh having fun with his friends. Good luck!

I gotta say that I was hoping for Kenjon Barner but I would much rather have Swope on the cover than Denard so you have my vote!

Whoop! Gophers support Aggies, and Aggies support Gophers!

Interesting.. I was actually going to vote for MeatChicken's guy.. just because of the B1G loyalty bit.. But since you presented your case (and I'm not a big D-Rob fan anyhow), I will vote for the guy in Maroon. That, and I would expect you do to the same for one of our guys if he were in it.

That, and I would expect you do to the same for one of our guys if he were in it.

As long as you don't have a candidate up against Manziel in a year or two, you have my vote and the several hundred votes I can bring you off of TexAgs. :)

Personally I would like to see the panda on the cover.

i typed a long gtfo post, but i erased it.

hopefully there aren't any panty-bunchers about off topic threads sniffing jocks itt.

i'm not from minnesota and i'm not nice.

i typed a long gtfo post, but i erased it.

hopefully there aren't any panty-bunchers about off topic threads sniffing jocks itt.

i'm not from minnesota and i'm not nice.

You make no damn sense, son.

Top Bottom