DL Riley Sunram Commits!

Great news!!! Love DL commits. Will be interesting to see how this position evolves with coach WD.

Great news! And the timing couldn’t be better after a rough week. Can’t wait to see how he plays/develops his HS season

This kids tape is the real deal, love going and getting some Dakota kids and keeping them in the midwest when some of the bigger southern schools want them.

I love the way this kid plays. His video shows he brings a lot of ‘Nasty’ to the game. He will be a warrior for us in the trenches!

Row the Boat!

247 has him listed as interior ol.... Either way... Good recruit
They have him ranked among IOL but have him listed as a DL on his profile.

Sweet!! Nice offer list....Miami ain't screwing around in the recruiting department.

247 has him listed as interior ol.... Either way... Good recruit
He plays both in highschool and was getting looks on both sides of the line. Burns mentioned he was with DeLattiboudere primarily for his visit so I think they will start him out on the dline.

Good Kid, REALLY good family - and yes - he's a load - my 18 year old son played him in basketball last year when he was a Sophomore - good feet, with a lot of sandpaper in his game. Should be fun!

In the photos he is wearing two different Gopher jerseys. 97 and 75. No doubt a great fit somewhere. Trading table and strength and conditioning may dictate where he plays.

Add Gilmore to this class and that would be the best 1-2 combo d-line recruits we've had that I can remember......

Not easy to get an offer from Miami as a kid from rural North Dakota. Dude might have some juice.

Add Gilmore to this class and that would be the best 1-2 combo d-line recruits we've had that I can remember......

Bixby was rated .90 and Anthony Smith was .8996 all the waaaay back in 2020 😂😂

Just busting your chops. Obviously there's attrition but PJ has done a nice job collecting talent on the DL.

Hope this one sticks. Seems like a really nice get.

Jide is no slouch for a 3rd.
Jide might have the highest upside of the group. He is almost like Rashede Hageman where he will probably be 6'5" 300 lbs and look athletic (almost thin). Those types of guys are exceptionally hard to find. I think he probably has the most work to do to get on the field but if it clicks for him, he has an NFL type frame/athletic profile.

Top Bottom