Dilemma

Only time I've had my life threatened - Madison - for wearing a Gopher jersey (and I was keeping my mouth shut doing my best to avoid trouble). It goes both ways. I've been to many opposing hockey arenas and Madison is by far the worst for harrassment...not even close.

I've always said Iowa fans are obnoxious and crude, but I've never seen them get belligerent. Can't say that at all about Wisco fans.

I agree totally classless.

I will say that Husker fans are decent though.

Never been to a hockey game, so I cant speak to that, but I will agree the Camp Randall can get crazy, but I have never seen someone spit on.

I agree totally classless.

I will say that Husker fans are decent though.

Never been to a hockey game, so I cant speak to that, but I will agree the Camp Randall can get crazy, but I have never seen someone spit on.

I've never seen some get shot, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Fair enough.

Bottom line is that all teams have good fans and crappy fans.

Wrong effing topic to take a stance. And the wrong time to be taking that stance too.

Right now...if I saw you wearing a badger sweatshirt.......I'd spit on you too.

You need to Pray, I mean root for the huskers. The Badgers are 1 of 3 teams in the country that average at least 240 yards on the ground and air. Wilson has completed 76% of his passes for 11 td's. Amazing what a run oriented offense can do with accurate passing.

You need to Pray, I mean root for the huskers. The Badgers are 1 of 3 teams in the country that average at least 240 yards on the ground and air. Wilson has completed 76% of his passes for 11 td's. Amazing what a run oriented offense can do with accurate passing.

I agree its going to be tough for Big Red to come in and win there. It should be an entertaining game either way.

Top Bottom