Did someone say this???

Doc1001

Reaction score
We had one completed pass in second half? Brilliant creative play calling Ciarracca. PJ-straighten this situation the hell out.

We had one completed pass in second half? Brilliant creative play calling Ciarracca. PJ-straighten this situation the hell out.
In the 2nd half we did have 1 pass complete. There were 7 incompletions in the 2nd half, including 1 interception. So, 1-8 for 16 yards and a pick.

We rushed for 212 yards in the 2nd half against a team that had been giving up 88.6 yards per game.

I’m only pissed that we attempted that many passes in the 2nd half.

This reminds me of my dearly departed grandma, who used to sit on her couch and bellow, "Why doesn't somebody tackle that guy?" And about the first 100 times I answered, "don't you think they're trying?" But eventually I learned that she wasn't going to stop asking that inane question.

This reminds me of my dearly departed grandma, who used to sit on her couch and bellow, "Why doesn't somebody tackle that guy?" And about the first 100 times I answered, "don't you think they're trying?" But eventually I learned that she wasn't going to stop asking that inane question.
My friend, I don’t think this reaction was unique to your dear gramms. Every female that I have ever watched football with has had this exact inquiry unless the ball carrier is tackled immediately. It’s almost reflexive. I think it may have something to do with their pea-size brains.

My friend, I don’t think this reaction was unique to your dear gramms. Every female that I have ever watched football with has had this exact inquiry unless the ball carrier is tackled immediately. It’s almost reflexive. I think it may have something to do with their pea-size brains.

What a charmer!
You were borne from a woman, you misogynist 🤡
So not single by choice, champ ?

Go check Indiana’s box score yesterday.

In the 2nd half we did have 1 pass complete. There were 7 incompletions in the 2nd half, including 1 interception. So, 1-8 for 16 yards and a pick.

We rushed for 212 yards in the 2nd half against a team that had been giving up 88.6 yards per game.

Yes. It makes you wonder if the person who complained about lack of passing actually saw the game.

Mo was rumbling through them. They couldn't stop him. Why throw? Makes no sense at all.

If Fleck had called for more passes, the same posters would have criticized him for doing that... and in that case, they would have actually been right — for a change.

Yeah, the mistake wasn’t throwing too little, it was throwing too much.

Run on that third down instead of throw a pick and at best we get the first down and at worst we punt and go to OT

Third down at the end of the half, run and we get the first down and have a spike plus two shots. We threw and missed a field goal. Whoops.

Yes. It makes you wonder if the person who complained about lack of passing actually saw the game.

Mo was rumbling through them. They couldn't stop him. Why throw? Makes no sense at all.

If Fleck had called for more passes, the same posters would have criticized him for doing that... and in that case, they would have actually been right — for a change.
To be fair, a poster last night said he knew Mo was going to fumble and how could fleck not see that lol

I would love to read that. Can you share a link?

Post 36 and 37

Yep. No claim of clairvoyance. Just a bad thought that transpired.

Its difficult to have 80 yard drives. Something bad usually happens. When the gophers are rolling they have a nice pass run balance. If you dont think balance is important to winning i cant help you. How is the run run run thing working for you. aaaah ten points. Same thing in purdue game --well most games after the michigan state game. Enjoy the shell. Not for me

Its difficult to have 80 yard drives. Something bad usually happens. When the gophers are rolling they have a nice pass run balance. If you dont think balance is important to winning i cant help you. How is the run run run thing working for you. aaaah ten points. Same thing in purdue game --well most games after the michigan state game. Enjoy the shell. Not for me

Agreed. The Gophers only TD yesterday came on a drive with a nice run/pass mix. It was the only drive they even tried that.

To be fair, a poster last night said he knew Mo was going to fumble and how could fleck not see that lol

The Prescient Poster of the year OR he was parroting the nonsense of the announcers who said that 13 carries was okay, but that 14th carry is always the one that gets you.

Post 36 and 37
Yeah, I call BS on you. That poster didn't predict a fumble. He just said that he was worried about relying too much on Ibrahim and something bad might happen. I felt the same way, but my concern was mainly about injury or exhaustion.

Yeah, I call BS on you. That poster didn't predict a fumble. He just said that he was worried about relying too much on Ibrahim and something bad might happen. I felt the same way, but my concern was mainly about injury or exhaustion.
Lol okay.

Top Bottom