Did Bo Ryan Sub for Local Recruits?

watertown 1987 guy n

Reaction score
I found the playing time of Bruzer, Lauer and Tayler interesting last night. At one point all three Minnesota kids were in the game. Also, based on how ineffective Lauer was it would seem he was brought back from his injury a bit too early - taking floor time from somone that could have been a bigger offensive threat. I have no interest in following wisky ball but did Bruzer play more minutes last night than other games this season? I wonder if the Grinch thought he had an easy win here last night and wanted to make an impression on local recruites that he could win with Minnesota boys playing.

To bad they LOST!!! :clap:

I found the playing time of Bruzer, Lauer and Tayler interesting last night. At one point all three Minnesota kids were in the game. Also, based on how ineffective Lauer was it would seem he was brought back from his injury a bit too early - taking floor time from somone that could have been a bigger offensive threat. I have no interest in following wisky ball but did Bruzer play more minutes last night than other games this season? I wonder if the Grinch thought he had an easy win here last night and wanted to make an impression on local recruites that he could win with Minnesota boys playing.

To bad they LOST!!! :clap:

Lauer wouldn't have played if he was not ready to play. It was important to get him back up to speed. He is the Badgers best player. If he could play, he was playing period. Tayler has played about 39 minutes a game during the time Lauer was out. Bruzer is one of the Badgers best rebounders and has been playing much more as of late. Berggren did not play at all.

So, I guess the answer to your question would be no.

Isn't Lauer in in Vancouver right now covering the Olympics?

I was surprised Nankivil and Anderson didn't get more time. Sticking with the 3 guard lineup for the whole game after getting crushed on the boards and no inside presense was odd.

Top Bottom